PRE LICENSING CLASSES
- Pre-Licensing classes are usually held the first Thursday and Friday of each quarter. 2017 and 2018 dates include:
- March 1 & 2, 2018
- May 31 & June 1, 2018
- September 6 & 7, 2018
- December 6 & 7, 2018
- The course is 16 hours, as mandated by Title 59 of the Insurance Code.
- Registration fee: $1200
- Fee will be $1800 beginning with September 2018 class
- A $200 advance deposit must be received 7 days before the class, and the balance must be paid the day of the first class. Deposit is required to confirm space due to limited class size. Confirmation to deposit will be mailed immediately until class size is full and then substitution list will be started in case of cancellations.
- Deposit will be $300 beginning with September 2018 class
- Lunch is included, however we do not accommodate special diets.
- Cancellations must be received 2 days prior to class day for full reimbursement.
- Study materials will be provided.
Registration fee can be paid by check or money order.
Oklahoma Bondsman Association
222 Northeast 27th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
- June 4, 2018 – June Board Meeting & Annual Membership Meeting @ OBA
- June 5, 2018 – CE#1 – Reed Conference Center/MWC Sheraton Hotel
- June 26, 2018 – CE#2 – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino/ Catoosa
2018 Continuing Education playbacks will be $250 per viewing session.
Multiple playbacks will be available in August, but beginning in September the playbacks will ONLY be offered once per quarter at the $250 fee.
OBA membership dues can be paid by check or money order.