PRE LICENSING CLASSES
- Pre-Licensing classes are usually held the first Thursday and Friday of each quarter. 2018 and 2019 dates include:
- The course is 16 hours, as mandated by Title 59 of the Insurance Code.
- Registration fee: $1800
- A $300 advance deposit must be received 7 days before the class, and the balance must be paid the day of the first class. Deposit is required to confirm space due to limited class size. Confirmation to deposit will be mailed immediately until class size is full and then substitution list will be started in case of cancellations.
- Lunch is included, however we do not accommodate special diets.
- Cancellations must be received 2 days prior to class day for full reimbursement.
- Study materials will be provided.
Registration fee can be paid by check or money order.
Oklahoma Bondsman Association
222 Northeast 27th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
- June 3, 2019 – Annual Membership Meeting at OBA offices in Oklahoma City
- June 4, 2019 – CE#1 – Oklahoma City location TBA
- OBA Room Rate: TBA
- June 18, 2019 – CE#2 – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino/Catoosa
2018 Continuing Education playbacks will be $250 per viewing session.
Multiple playbacks will be available in August, but beginning in September the playbacks will ONLY be offered once per quarter at the $250 fee.
OBA membership dues can be paid by check or money order.